Bewildered? Kind of…
What’s the best decision should I make?
One thing for sure, the past mistakes should not be repeated again.
It was a silly mistake yet I never regret, because it really opened my eyes and changed my perception towards life.
Do not be afraid of making mistakes for there is no other way of learning how to live.
It’s just a natural thing to make mistakes, and they are part and parcel of life.
Admit own mistakes eventho it’s the hardest thing. Move on and vow not to repeat them again.
That’s what im trying to do.
But sometimes, I think I’ve gone too far and perhaps hoping too much.
I’m just scared that things won’t turn out the way I want them to.
And at the end of the day I’m the one who will get hurt and disappointed.
But life is life kan? There’s always hurdles, obstacles or challenges that one must face and overcome.
Then only, we appreciate life and even make us become wiser.
Whatever it is, I always believe that He has a better plan for me and His arrangement is always the best. J



0 comments:
Post a Comment